Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pete Tha Zouk & Mastercris feat. Abigail Bailey - I'm Back Again [ remix pack ]


2010 starts with a blast, Pete Tha Zouk is editing his new single “I am Back Again”, along with Abigail Bailey (singer of several world hits) and Mastercris, released into the world market this February. The video clip for this single was filmed on the wonderful island of Florianopolis, by the prestigious Portuguese movie director Leonel Vieira.Also in 2010, Pete won the Radio Nova Era “Best Portuguese DJ” Award. Radio Nova Era is one of the top Portuguese radios in what comes to Dance Music, and its Awards are attributed by direct vote from their audience.In 2008 he was responsible for the mixing of the Gold winning “Sasha Summer Sessions” compilation and Pete conquered, the Noite.pt Award for “Best National DJ”.Pete Tha Zouk has been the most wanted DJ for the last three, four years in Portugal, reason why he has created a widely spread legion of fans around him, turning his performances into true shows of music, joy and passion.His international career has taken a progressive path and has already taken him to several countries in Europe, Asia, North America and Brasil, country where Pete returns to every two months with a populated and overall fun tour.As a producer, Pete has edited several original tracks and remixes for Stereo, Low Pressings, Magna, Anodyne, among others. He’s usually present at Miami’s WMC.
Tracklist:
I'm Back Again (feat. abigail bailey)
I'm Back Again (dj chus & abel ramos radio edit)
I'm Back Again (adam k & soha radio edit)
I'm Back Again (original extended mix)
I'm Back Again (chris kaeser remix)
I'm Back Again (dj chus & abel ramos remix)
I'm Back Again (adam k & soha extended mix)
I'm Back Again (gio di leva & christian cheval remix)
I'm Back Again (falesia sunset mix)
I'm Back Again (fschtt dub)
Preview Original Mix:

0 comments:

Post a Comment