Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Funkda - Up In The Air (Original Mix)


"Well what can i say music has always been a part of my life. Beneath you find a short bio: 1970 - My Birthyear 1974 - Got my first "very Cheap" record player. 1978 - Other kids where playing games.I was listening to music. 1979 - Bought my first 7" After that I visited the record store weekly. 1982 - Saved enough money to buy a real stereo. 1985 - Got a weekly residency at a bar to spin tunes. 1987 - Got a weekly residency at a club. 1987 - Went to Ibiza and heard House Music for the very first time. 1988 - Visited the Roxy Amsterdam frequently and later the "It" I also bought a small studio setup.fostex 16 channel mix console.Fostex 8 track recorder.Atari computer with Cubase and 2mb memory.Roland Juno 106. Akai S1000.Ensonique EPS. 1990 - Started working at a record company and was responsible for labels like Harthouse,Positiva,Cooltempo.Also studied at the School of audio engineering. 1991 - Moved to San Francisco.Visited the Billboard Dance Music Summit".

Preview:

0 comments:

Post a Comment