Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sergio Fernandez - A Bailar [ remix pack ]


I must say that he has a very ORIGINAL BIO! Well Done!!!
What is Sergio Fernandez?Sergio is one of the biggest Spanish artists of the moment What are the ingredients of Sergio Fernandez?Exquisite minimal to more intense tech beats How does he work? Generating overdose of happiness Who should take him? Mainly open minded & avant-garde people Where should I take my dose? Every weekend in the best clubs & festivals of the world Possible side effects? Non stop dancing until you drop dead How will I know if he works on me? If you feel extremely happy and friendly.
Tracklist:
01. Sergio Fernandez – A Bailar (Club Mix) 6:14
02. Sergio Fernandez – A Bailar (David Jones & Neuroxyde Remix) 8:44
03. Sergio Fernandez – A Bailar (Big Room Mix) 6:14
Preview Club Mix:


0 comments:

Post a Comment