Saturday, July 31, 2010

Edmond Dantes - I Don't Know feat. MC Ramon [ remix pack ]


Artist, musician, dj, producer,live performer. love music . roots are funk and house. based in berlin. 
I started playing the piano when I was 6 and played drums and other instruments while growing up in Vancouver Canada. My passion for Dance music started in the late 90ies. I started to dj in many clubs around germany and europe and played with artists such as Mousse.T, Tiefschwarz, Lenny Fontana, George Morel, Tonka, Ian Pooley, Tocadisco, Marshal Jefferson, Eric Morillo, Tunebrothers and many more. Currently teamed up with the one an only Peter Hoff releasing on Housesession records.
Tracklist:
Edmond Dantes – I Don’t Know feat. MC Ramon – TV Rock Remix
Edmond Dantes – I Don’t Know feat. MC Ramon – Jesse Voorn Remix
Edmond Dantes – I Don’t Know feat. MC Ramon – Original Dub
Edmond Dantes – I Don’t Know feat. MC Ramon – Original Edit
Edmond Dantes – I Don’t Know feat. MC Ramon – Crystal Mix
Edmond Dantes – I Don’t Know feat. MC Ramon – Jason Chance Remix
Edmond Dantes – I Don’t Know feat. MC Ramon – Tune Brothers Remix
Preview Original Mix:

0 comments:

Post a Comment