Tuesday, July 27, 2010

DJ Aspy - Summer Mix 2010 [ Upcoming DJ/Producer ]

A few words from the man itself:
I was born on september 13th, 1972 (you know the year when NIKE the brand was born...) in Budapest. Already at 4 I listened to my parents records, and from that point on music became my life. When I was 12 my mother introduced me to the famous hungarian DJ Andras Arató. He showed me a real disco. What I saw Charmed me. From that point I knew I wanted to be a DJ. At 15 Andras showed me his own disco; the Djs work behind the counter. In 1989 (17 years old) I entered an italian LP mixing DJ competition. Out of 12000 plus entrants my top 10 final result granted me the 1989 world Italian DJ championship title.. In 1994 in a other competition I mixed with tape decks...yes you read right, tape decks...with speed control tape decks. '94 is the year when the CD blew into the DJ world, but the speed controll CD player was very expensive; so lots of DJs then played the music with normal CD players. That is why I bought two speed controll SONY tape decks. I copyed the music from CD to MC and mixed the music. So I entered the DJ competition with the tape deck mixing. Sooooo I won the competition. For me last competition when I played was in rimini Italy in '96 I entered with mix-remix and I received the MAW special award. from 98 I not made parties I working only in studio like special advisor and producer and for radio stations like DJ . And noooow after 10 years silence in 2007 I'm back :) behind the counter. In the past I made remixes for: C&C Music Factory, Judy Cheeks, Ritchie Family, Winx, Tanya Louise, Adeva, Michelle, Lisa B. Maria Short, Nerissa, Joy Salinas, Barbara Tucker, Family Project, Libra, Alison Limerick, North Bound.
Awards:
1989 World Champion DJ in MIX-remix
1994 World Champion DJ in MC-MIX
1996 MAW Award Winner
2002-2009 Hed Kandi DJ
2008 Hungarian DJ Association - information collector in national DJ law
2009 Curator of the Hungarian DJ Foundation
2009 Teacher of the EFHA (European Sound and Light Acedemy) in DJ pro and Master course
2009-2010 TAO Club Budapest resident.
Tracklist:
1 Bobby Burns - Dance 4 Me (Nicky Romero Remix)
2 Dirty Harris - Do Nascimento (Original Mix)
3 Jan Van Lier - Scatterbrained (John Acquaviva & Olivier Giacomotto Mix)
4 Erick Morillo, Eddie Thoneick feat. Shawnee Taylor - Live Your Life (Nyx, Syrinx & Nelio Remix)
5 ATFC - Bring The Beat Back (Original_Mix)
6 Noir And Westboy - She's Got My Heart (Uner & Coyu_Remix)
7 ATFC - Guru (Original Mix)
8 Chris Reece feat. Nadia Ali - The Notice (Extended Mix)
9 David Penn And Rober Gaez - Sunshine People (Original Mix)
10 Seamus Haji & Romain Curtis feat. Awa - Just A Friend (Club Mix)
11 Kelly Rowland - Commander (Chuckie & Neve Remix)

Preview:

0 comments:

Post a Comment