Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tiga (Turbo Recordings) @ NME Radio Guest Mix (07.05.2010)

My Name Is Tiga. Welcome to the Bio-Dome,

Sometime in 2007, Tiga achieved Full Online Consciousness. This has given him the ability to speak directly to you through the computer, a miracle you will only now come to fully appreciate:
As you know, my remix work has slowed considerably as of late. While my versions of tracks by Alter Ego, New Young Pony Club, The Gossip and Human League have only enhanced my reputation as the Sex Whiz of Sonic Parkour, I felt I needed to start hoarding my best ideas for my own music. The remix of Alter Ego’s “Gary”, for instance, forced me to cannibalize much of the work I’d done in my now-legendary sessions with Bobby McFerrin. It was then that I knew that I had to draw the line.
The seeds for ZZT, my ongoing collaboration with Zombie Nation, when we hit it off at the semi-biannual Gigolo High-Earners Galmour Pageant and Hot Meal. After falling out with Gigolo over accusations of cyber-arson, I approached him about working together, possibly on music. I soon came to love his thing-throwing, humor-having ways. Our tracks tend to be “live” in nature, in that we try to only use parts that require four hands at a time. Or 19 fingers and three lips. It depends.

Download this mix with UPLOADED.TO

0 comments:

Post a Comment