Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Adrian Lux - Teenage Crime (Axwell Remixes) AXTONE



Massive remix done by not other than Swedish House Mafia's Axwell!! Enjoy it!
Thank you very much for helping me reach the 14 spot on DJ MAG TOP 100Im really pleased and im very grateful towards everybody that took the time and effort to cast their vote on me. It makes me feel like im doing something right, and it makes me want to continue to push ever further and try and bring you the best of me everytime you come and see me at a gig!Many thanks - champagne for everyone!I just been in the studio together with my friends in SHM and Laidback Luke to follow up our last collaboration, and what a track we made!! We wanted to bring it up to the next level and the whole vibe is summer 2010!

To download this click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment